Fat Fabrications

Engine troubles? Try here.
Pols497
United States of America

Fat Fabrications

Post by Pols497 »

Just got my 712 back from Andre. Went through carbs , new clutch, ignition, led lights front and rear, and power steering install. Truck had never ran this good since I've had it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND his work. Very professional. Will be getting bumpers and larger fuel tank in the future. Thank you again Andre and merry christmas.
Roger Melton
whitesik
United States of America

Re: Fat Fabrications

Post by whitesik »

I wish he (and others) was closer. Here in Indiana Pinzgauer knowledge is quite limited. One is pretty much alone on figuring things out and often I am at a dead end. Enjoy!!
75 Swiss 710K
Not so new owner but still a novice
W9YG
tgreening
United States of America

Post by tgreening »

whitesik wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:15 pm I wish he (and others) was closer. Here in Indiana Pinzgauer knowledge is quite limited. One is pretty much alone on figuring things out and often I am at a dead end. Enjoy!!

I feel your pain. Not much happening over here in Ohio either as far as Pinz support goes.
boeing7873
Argentina

Post by boeing7873 »

That is way this forum is so important... keep your troubles and solutions posted. The best you can do to make it easier!!!!
Jerome
CRJ Driver
Derrickbwg
United States of America

Post by Derrickbwg »

I got to meet andre on 11-29, picked up some tank/battery guards he made for me. Parts look and fit perfect and he's a great guy. They were busy but he took the time to let me gawk at all the cool trucks (at least 14 or 15 there) and gave me some tips on the disc brake install and other items I'm working on w the trucks. Its an 11 hour drive for me....but California would be much longer lol. I'm glad he's at least this close and like the op, highly recommend him and his work.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

1975 710K
1974 710M
2018 G63
tgreening
United States of America

Post by tgreening »

Don’t feel,too bad. For all us east of the Mississippi folks anybody that builds any good stuff is at least half a country away. :(
pinzinator

Post by pinzinator »

I have known Andre for 15 years. If there's a guy you can absolutely trust, he is it. I can count the number of people I could say that about on one hand.
pinzinator

Post by pinzinator »

I have known Andre for 15 years. If there's a guy you can absolutely trust, he is it. I can count the number of people I could say that about on one hand.