throttle

Engine troubles? Try here.
krick3tt

throttle

Post by krick3tt »

Get them from SAV, they are not expensive. Get a couple extra for spares, they are good to have around.
Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him:
better take a closer look at the American Indian.---Henry Ford
spandit

Post by spandit »

I'm sure they're glad of the ad, but which particular throttle part did you get?
--

Robin

Pinzgauer 710K
MegaJolt ignition
(upgrading to MicroSquirt)
Pinzgauer Pete

Post by Pinzgauer Pete »

guys you lost me here ...it seems like there is a part of this thread missing..a question perhaps or a statement...almost like a post is missing
life is like a box of chocolates...you never know which one you might get

710M
edzz
United States of America

Post by edzz »

I prefer to get mine from Scott at Expedition Imports, he is a sponsor of the forum after all. :D

Ed
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Pinzgauer Pete

Post by Pinzgauer Pete »

Ed, I feel the same way..always try to get parts from Scott for the very same reason...however it is important to support them both since we need as many suppliers as possible..both have to survive otherwise 50% of our parts dry up....send one order to Scott and one to SAV...just make sure to give the bigger order to Scott !!!! LOL
life is like a box of chocolates...you never know which one you might get

710M
krick3tt

throttle

Post by krick3tt »

Looking back on the posts...something is missing. I answered a question about where to get a part. Apparently that part of the posts is no longer here.
The part is the little plastic throttle linkage end that fits on the ball at the carb.
Also,....Not meaning to leave Scott out of the sourcing of parts but sometimes if one is going to order stuff it makes sense to order from several different places to keep everyone happy. I order parts from both vendors. It is just the last I ordered the throttle linkage ends I got them from SAV, that's why I said that.
I bought my pinz from Scott and when I had a mog, more than 95% of my parts came from EI.
Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him:
better take a closer look at the American Indian.---Henry Ford
edzz
United States of America

Post by edzz »

Now you went and let everyone know what the part is :P , I agree with the support issue.

Ed
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.