Clutch issue

Diffs, axles, lockers, transmissions, portals, that kind of thing.
Brickren
United States of America

Re: Clutch issue

Post by Brickren »

Thank you for the clarification and validation of the information you put out. I have similar feelings on the situation I just wanted to be sure since used ones were offered. I had a private message from another board member who also explained a good argument to buy new. Saving a hundred bucks now vs a broken bolt somewhere along the line and hours and hours of time removing a broken bolt later is not a good management of resources. I do like the qualifying pictures and explanations along with the answer. Of course every time I ask a question and get a very detailed answer to my request I feel compelled to make a donation to Vince for the board. The cost of giving him some money compared to calling a dealership and getting an answer from a technician is a great value. You might get a half ass answer from a dealership. But I have found that through several people responding to an inquiry I gain much more knowledge and expertise from people that are either expert in the particular field or engineers and have great understanding. That may or may not be the case here but it has been in the past so I'll be making another donation to Vince in a short time.. Hopefully before Christmas
1975 710M
2000 Ural Tourist