Headlight earth

Dedicated to the memory and knowledge shared by Jim Mettler - All things relating to the flow of electrons in a Pinz.
undysworld
Norway

Post by undysworld »

Robin,

No worries. All in good fun, I trust. As to Bud/Coors (with no serious disrespect towards those who may like 'em), I consider them to be like sex in a canoe - "F**ing Near Water". I like 'em a bit more tasty than that. If/when I find myself back in the UK again, I'll try to make a point of taking you up on your offer.

For the record, I'm not associated with any brewery either, although I've invested in several over the years... :roll:

Paul
chacaocop1

Post by chacaocop1 »

spandit wrote:Sorry about the syntax, but don't you dare talk down our beer again - you Yanks can grill steak, build engines & construct themeparks where the staff actually smile but you can't brew for poop!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CHACAOCOP
1973 712M
totaljoint

Post by totaljoint »

I learned the art of home brewing when living in Nova Scotia, Canada in the late '80s, and have been doing it here here ever since. I like to try some great imports, then brew/replicate/refine my beers accordingly. Is home brewing allowed in England/Scotland?

They may have diesel Pinzgauers, Harp and Guiness, but.....
OK, they win.
spandit

Post by spandit »

Home brewing is certainly allowed - I've done a bit with good results
--

Robin

Pinzgauer 710K
MegaJolt ignition
(upgrading to MicroSquirt)