SUPER CHEAP GPS FOR SALE TODAY ONLY

Build projects, things that guys have come up with to make a Pinz better (or worse?) and aftermarket add-ons.
Pinzgauer Pete

SUPER CHEAP GPS FOR SALE TODAY ONLY

Post by Pinzgauer Pete »

Saw a couple of posters looking for a GPS..well here ya go...this one is super cheap but with this site ..its today only!!! come tomorrow and you cant get it..go to woot.com....Bushnell ONIX 350 Color Handheld GPS with Georeferenced Maps for sale for 59.00
life is like a box of chocolates...you never know which one you might get

710M
Byron

Post by Byron »

I saw that too and Woot always delivers. I have been using them for a while now. I thought about getting this one, but think I am going to hold off until they post the one with XM sat built in. I have seen them post it 2 or 3 times and keep talking myself out of it. But I think I am going to do it this time.
Byron Smith
1975 Pinzgauer 710k
Previous truck was a 1970 Unimog 404
Pinzgauer Pete

Post by Pinzgauer Pete »

Check buy.com...the one just mentioned is the one I ordered should be here any day now...paid 86.00

710M
Fleg

Post by Fleg »

Almost bought one as well. Almost too good a deal to pass up. Please update when you guys get them in with a review.
Byron

Post by Byron »

well I received my Bushnell Onix 400 in yesterday and have had a chance to mess with it. I am loving it so far. The built in XM Navweather and radio is very cool. You can download satelite photos of an area and this thing will overlay weather images and your position over them.

So far so good.
Byron Smith
1975 Pinzgauer 710k
Pinzgauer Pete

Post by Pinzgauer Pete »

Just got mine too Byron...the item was heavily discounted I paid 86 bucks for it you cant go wrong for that price...seems well made and tough...time will tell...havent decided if I am going to get subscription service for it yet however..let me know if you do and how you like it.

710M
Byron

Post by Byron »

I have the XM services and like them alot. The only bad thing about this unit is finding the RAM mount craddle for them. The mounts are easy to find, but everyone is out of stock of the craddle, item# 367404.

If you come across one of those craddles, let me know.
Byron Smith
1975 Pinzgauer 710k