Introduction of a lurking luster of c303

All things Volvo body and electrical!
bdgWesternMass

Introduction of a lurking luster of c303

Post by bdgWesternMass »

Hey All,
I think a quick introduction before I start with my question is the proper way. My name is Ben and I live in Western Massachusetts. A state that seems to attract c30x owners.

I'm a Volvo fan that think the designers hit it out of the park with the versatility and details of the c303. I get really tempted everytime that Long Island one comes up for sale. I'm currently working on getting a garage in workable order. Once that is set-up I will have a convenient place to work on it. I can also be able sneak it into the garage in the cover of night ,it will be months before anyone notices.

I have found the broad dimensions in the original specifications and I have seen the sheet metal patterns other provided but the excellent reference

http://www.c303.de

but I'm looking for more details I see no dimensions of the drive train components or the frame. I thought with those I could create a CAD model of the vehicle while I prepare its garage.

Ideally I will lose interest before taking on the responsibility of the vehicle but if this fever lasts another year I will be in the market.

Thank you for putting this community together and if anyone has dimensions of anything c303 I would like to hear about it.

Ben
VinceAtReal4x4s
Admin
United States of America

Re: Introduction of a lurking luster of c303

Post by VinceAtReal4x4s »

bdgWesternMass wrote:
Ideally I will lose interest before taking on the responsibility of the vehicle but if this fever lasts another year I will be in the market
Ben
It will only get worse by then.
"For those who risk, life has a flavor the protected shall never enjoy"

Your donation makes this site possible!