Fuso

Posts about other Real 4x4's. Examples: Unimogs, Steyr-Puch G-wagens, Tatra, MAN, ex-military, etc. Please keep posts related to rare 4x4's, Euro/military/industrial and portal axle related off-road trucks. (This is not a Jeep forum)
VinceAtReal4x4s
Admin
United States of America

Fuso

Post by VinceAtReal4x4s »

Saw this in Az last weekend. I bet its nice in the back!
Attachments
IMG_2597.JPG
IMG_2597.JPG (249.68 KiB) Viewed 1719 times
"For those who risk, life has a flavor the protected shall never enjoy"

Your donation makes this site possible!

4x4Pinz
United States of America

Re: Fuso

Post by 4x4Pinz »

These things get a crazy makeover. the insides are just fabulous. Once the doors are closed you forget you are in an offroad rig. There will be several floor plans at the overland expo. Fair warning, just don't look at the price tag.
lifefloat
United States of America

Post by lifefloat »

There's one parked close to me in a storage unit area......very cool looking. I cant help but look at it every time I drive past it. I wonder how capable it is and REALLY.....how much does it cost?
4x4Pinz
United States of America

Post by 4x4Pinz »

Talked to earthcruiser at the expo. If you provide the truck, they will do the conversion for an average cost of $250k. Lots of videos on YouTube of the fuso out and about. If you are looking for a rock crawler these are not the rig. We took one over Montana mountain in the snow and that was about as much trail as I would want to put it on.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Roverchef
Germany

Post by Roverchef »

I got one here @ the shop right now that is about to go through the transformation from retired farrier to expo rig. They are similar to a Sportsmobile F250/F350 in off-road agility. kinda rigid in spots...no where near a Pinzy in capability.
Czechsix
United States of America

Post by Czechsix »

Had a 2012 FUSO earthcruiser, got rid of it. Nightmare as far as reliability.
1963 Swiss 700AP, with Black Diamond ATV tires, and a few other mods. "Always under construction".