Serbia Pinzgauers and TAM 110s on Alibaba...

Posts about other Real 4x4's. Examples: Unimogs, Steyr-Puch G-wagens, Tatra, MAN, ex-military, etc. Please keep posts related to rare 4x4's, Euro/military/industrial and portal axle related off-road trucks. (This is not a Jeep forum)
Haf-e
United States of America

Serbia Pinzgauers and TAM 110s on Alibaba...

Post by Haf-e »

Not trying to go around our US importers - just thought this was odd - but interesting as well - Always liked the design of the TAM110s actually. I guess the Serbians didn't have any 712s?

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/O ... 84526.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Specifications

Refurbished military second hand off-road vehicles Pinzgauer and TAM for extremely difficult terrains and transportations.

I have the possibility to offer you the very best off-road vehicles in the world. These vehicles are of exceptional quality that almost never break down due to mechanical failures. With minimal maintenance they can last for a very long time. These vehicles are from military reserves, but have been used very little. They have been produced between 1974 and 1985. The vehicles in question are the best four wheel drives in the world (used by the Swiss, Austrian and Ex-Yugoslav army). We have already purchased these vehicles for our hunting concessions and they have proven to be excellent indeed. We now have the possibility to offer you these vehicles at very low prices when compared to any other vehicle with similar capabilities.

Pinzgauer 710
With petrol, air cooled, 4 cylinder engine, appropriate for transport of 8 passengers in addition to the driver and co-driver.

TAM 110
With diesel Magirus-deutzs, air cooled, 4 cylinder engine. This truck can be used as a hunting vehicles or for transport and supply for camps,even in the worst road conditions.

If you order a vehicle, we buy it from the ex-Yugoslav army for you and send it to the military service. The military service performs full technical check-up and refurbishment. It replaces all rubber and plastic pieces regardless of their current state and it gives a guarantee of 6 months and a stock of fundamental, used, spare parts, as per military guidelines. In addition, the service provides all spare parts and we will take the responsibility of sending you spare parts by plane or other quickest method in case you need them. Also, for Pinzgauer, we will send you a list of spare parts which can be used but come from other vehicles.

This whole procedure takes about 2 months from the moment you place an order. After this has been done, we will load the vehicles onto a container and ship them to you. Shipment takes about a month to a month and a half.

We can ship the vehicles in the conditions we purchase them (basic military color,military seats and covers) but we are able to re-paint them, change the seats and covers if you desire, as an optional service. In addition, we can also offer you military trailers for these vehicles,power generators, and even other military grade vehicles by special request.

OurPrices:

Pinzgauer 710,completely serviced and refurbished with 6 month guarantee, stock of fundamental spare parts, with original military color and cover, and original military seats.

With back-part cover everything up to container loading included ----- 15 000 Euro
With hard metal back-part cover everything up to container loading included ----- 15 500 Euro

TAM 110,completely refurbished and serviced with 6 month guarantee, stock of fundamental spare parts, with original military color, covers and seats. In addition every TAM 110 has automatic compressor for tires and supports driving with up to six punctures in a tire.

With soft back cover everything up to container loading included ----- 16 000 Euro
With hard back cover everything up to container loading included ----- 16 500 Euro
With 6x6 wheel drive, TAM 150, 5 ton load capacity, soft cover ----- 19000 Euro
Haf-e

1971 Pinzgauer 710M

Disc Brake Conversion Kits for 710 and 712 Pinzgauers
www.klugewerks.com
63rover
Canada

Re: Serbia Pinzgauers and TAM 110s on Alibaba...

Post by 63rover »

I have dealt with Alibaba a few times and had no issues. Their escrow service is very useful when large orders are placed. They even will arrange independent inspectors overseas. I got 5 roof-top safari tents with my own logo design on them for the cost of one here.

The prices they are asking for their trucks make me very pleased with what I paid for my 710m.
EmbarkChief
United States of America

Re: Serbia Pinzgauers and TAM 110s on Alibaba...

Post by EmbarkChief »

There was a TAM 110 on Craigslist up in Dallas for a long time. Pretty cool looking but I'll stick with the Pinz.
-1972 710M