M35a2 for sale

4x4's and 6x6's, parts, services and goods for sale. Dealers posting vehicle ads must donate something to the cause.
pinzgauerpete

M35a2 for sale

Post by pinzgauerpete »

Time has come to let go of my deuce and before I go to the ebay and craigslist route I figured I would see if any of my Pinz family would like a really clean deuce. I originally bought it to bob and make into the ultimate 4x4 but after getting it home and crawling around looking at the condition of this beast decided against it since it was far to nice and far to clean to cut..so I enjoyed it as is..but really never had a definitive purpose for it. It has the multifuel engine and will run on any flammable fluid including used motor oil and tranny fluid, biodiesel, whatever you have although I never ran it on anything else except automotive diesel. It starts up in the coldest weather tried it in -4 degrees and was amazed how great it ran. It has air operated lockers and a on board air compressor for running air tools and airing up tires and such. It has a new correct carc paint job and almost no rust on the body or chassis. The front and rear canvas is in very good condition and also comes with original troop seats. Drivers seat and steering wheel is brand new and all tires are brand new, many still have those nubs still on the sidewalls. I am located in Middletown NY...close to Conneticut, Penn., New Jersey etc... The only issue this truck has right now is a leaking wheel cylinder on the rear tandem...which I could replace if someone needs to drive this vehicle home. I am looking to get 5k for it...and that is the price that I am willing to let it go for. I searched for many months going to various places and looking at trucks there were a few that were cheaper than 5k...they are out there but everyone I saw was like an old dog with fleas...I spent a bit more..but am of the school that you get what you pay for....PM me if you are interested...Thanks :mrgreen:
audiocontr
United States of America

Re: M35a2 for sale

Post by audiocontr »

Damn it. I'd have snagged this of we were not moving. Great deal!
1973 712m
1968 Haflinger
1965 Pathfinder
1978 GMC Palm Beach (Hey, its got 6 wheels!!)
krick3tt

Post by krick3tt »

Update your profile...wheeeeere are you?
Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him:
better take a closer look at the American Indian.---Henry Ford
pinzgauerpete

Post by pinzgauerpete »

I am located in Middletown New York