Museum Quality, all original 1972 Pinzgauer 710M with winch

4x4's and 6x6's, parts, services and goods for sale. Dealers posting vehicle ads must donate something to the cause.
MASSIVE PINZ

Re: Museum Quality, all original 1972 Pinzgauer 710M with wi

Post by MASSIVE PINZ »

When crimes are committed through the net, local Police have their hands tied. Luckily I know the right people through one of my businesses, and this clown got a visit yesterday.

BUT, since the vehicle did not ship, the crime didn't actually take place 100%, so the fact that I caught him up front has been to his benefit more than anything.

Truck is still for sale.
Jake Raby
Owner, Raby's Aircooled Technology
www.aircooledtechnology.com
TechMOGogy
Canada

Post by TechMOGogy »

If he is a member here it would be good to call him out so no one else falls victim!
If he just was a guest then there is no point as anyone could view the site.
Ok - back to you trying to sell your Pinz!
Good Luck with the sale
Dan
Last edited by TechMOGogy on Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
72 Pathfinder | 75 710M 2.7i | 96 350GDT Worker
pinzinator

Post by pinzinator »

I had a 1973 Olds Cutlass for sale about 12 years ago, and one of those Nigerians went to the trouble to send me a check via Fed-Ex. It was drawn against a mining operation in Australia, so I just laughed and kept the check for the fun of it. About a week later I got a call from a guy who sounded like Barry White with a British accent, and he wanted the check back. I told him he would have to call Bank of America, they have the check, and they would like to speak with him. He abruptly hung up and I never heard another word about it.