4x4's and 6x6's, parts, services and goods for sale. Dealers posting vehicle ads must donate something to the cause.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
I’m thinking of selling my Pinzgauer 710K. Recently had extensive work done by Jim Goat works . New windshield new boots exhaust repaired, electrical gremlins fixed, new Motor mounts, carburetors synced, has pins SSI ignition, runs great, smokes a little on start up but that’s normal I guess. All systems working. Needs new speedometer , and will need a starter soon according to Jim. All new brakes. This thing climbs like a beast effortlessly .Lockers,transmission and differential serviced. All fluids changed. Recently repainted exterior ,rust free, but she has dents and dings. Just installed 2 new batteries and the Solargizer 24volt solar battery tender.$23,000.
- 981F355C-D231-45E1-86F0-9AA3E8A60B08.jpeg (752.88 KiB) Viewed 1305 times
- 28C89232-9E88-4BAD-B56A-6EA616C9776C.jpeg (437.5 KiB) Viewed 1327 times
- 9DE5A370-E8A4-45C7-8CE1-603F50976D74.jpeg (97.15 KiB) Viewed 1327 times
- C0F798F6-2C76-47DA-AE1A-B86DA6292599.jpeg (740.93 KiB) Viewed 1327 times
- 4400981A-692B-4C2E-8B30-4A74925AC8B1.jpeg (133.62 KiB) Viewed 1327 times
Last edited by vwnatas on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
You gotta be tough if your gonna be stupid.