Nice looking Volvo C306

4x4's and 6x6's, parts, services and goods for sale. Dealers posting vehicle ads must donate something to the cause.
Haf-e
United States of America

Nice looking Volvo C306

Post by Haf-e »

ImageNo affiliation...

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5408918402.html

Meet Big Helga, a 6-wheel-drive, 1975 C306-Volvo. She was originally used as a military ambulance but would also be a great asset for event promotions. Big Helga comes with a pop-up roof top stage and a booming sound system. Although she may look huge, she is really the size of a Chevy Suburban.
Haf-e

1971 Pinzgauer 710M

Disc Brake Conversion Kits for 710 and 712 Pinzgauers
www.klugewerks.com
TechMOGogy
Canada

Re: Nice looking Volvo C306

Post by TechMOGogy »

Pretty nice looking (at least the outside) and it looks to have AC added on the roof of the cab.
Not a bad price for a 6x6!
72 Pathfinder | 75 710M 2.7i | 96 350GDT Worker
SierraPinz

Post by SierraPinz »

I am really interested but for whatever reason the seller doesn't respond to my communications. Not sure if it's sold or a hoax or what. Anyone know who this is and how to get a hold of them?
GadgetPhreak
United States of America

Post by GadgetPhreak »

I reached out to the seller a number of weeks ago before I bought my Pinzgauer. It took a while for them to respond to me as well.

Here's what they sent:
"Hi,
Thank you for your interest. Attached are a few photos. Personally, I would hesitate driving it from Denver to Seattle. It is a 41 year old vehicle that doesn't go above 60mph. Even at 55mph, it gets shaky. We used it to advertise for our client and took it around Wyoming and Colorado, but each trip, we transported it on a trailer. Don't get me wrong, you can drive her around town but if you are looking for a vehicle to drive long distances, this probably isn't the truck your looking for.
Thank you,
Heather"

If you PM me with your email address I can send the pictures they sent me.

Ben
King County Search & Rescue | Regional Special Vehicles Unit
1972 710M - Building up for SAR use
Follow my build, learn more, or contact me: http://www.sarpinz.com
FastJoh
Sweden

Post by FastJoh »

:?: Meet Big Helga, a 6-wheel-drive, 1975 C306-Volvo. She was originally used as a military ambulance but has since been setup for event promotions. Although she may look huge, she is really the size of a Chevy Suburban.

She's been sitting for a while, got a carbureted straight six and needs a few things:

Systems check and needed fixes

Body work -rust spots need to be addressed

Salvage motorhome/trailer box outfitted (+electrical)

Looking for advice on who can do a great job at a fair price in Norcal.

Let 'er rip!