4x4's and 6x6's, parts, services and goods for sale. Dealers posting vehicle ads must donate something to the cause.
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:23 am
- Location: belgium
Crazy prises these days
off-road until i die
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:17 am
Yes, I'm 3-6 months from being able to jump in.
- Posts: 822
- Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:25 pm
- Location: Mount Vernon WA USA
Always liked these comparison photos I found on a Russian website:
1971 Pinzgauer 710M
Disc Brake Conversion Kits for 710 and 712 Pinzgauers
- Posts: 847
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:46 pm
- Location: Gilbert, Az.
I love the articulation of the Volvo axles, esp in 6x6 form! Seen mine form an x with the rear axles and it was level!
Stock means no imagination!
Volvo TGB1317, .95% Morphed!
- Posts: 1537
- Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:36 pm
- Location: Ca. or lost in South West USA
That's a 306 which isn't ideally comparable. A 304 Volvo would be a much closer comparison. Just saying.