M35a2.... Deuce for sale

4x4's and 6x6's, parts, services and goods for sale. Dealers posting vehicle ads must donate something to the cause.
Pinzgauer Pete

M35a2.... Deuce for sale

Post by Pinzgauer Pete »

Have a new project in mind and must let go of some toys to make room. I know this is a forum for Pinzes and Volvos but figured many of us have diverse tastes but share a love for green iron and so sadly I am putting my deuce up for sale. It is in excellent condition with a new CARC paint job, and excellent canvas front and rear, complete with troop seats. I am asking 7500 for it but will negotiate. This vehicle has the ability to run on any combustable fuel such as gasoline, diesel, transmission fluid, biodiesel,used motor oil just about anything you could find in a combat situation. Any one out there that may be interested please PM me with your direct email and I can send pics. Out of respect to this forum I will not post pics here and will make a nice donation to the forum should it sell to one of the members...thanks!!! :mrgreen:
life is like a box of chocolates...you never know which one you might get

710M
krick3tt

Re: M35a2.... Deuce for sale

Post by krick3tt »

Might try the Deuce on Steel Soldiers. Lots of members back east close to you.
More US iron sold there than on the pinz site.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/forum.php
Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him:
better take a closer look at the American Indian.---Henry Ford
audiocontr
United States of America

Post by audiocontr »

Pete, I've been thinking about a deuce but your price is a little higher than I've seen. In no way am I claiming it incorrect, or inappropriate, I'm claiming ignorance. What makes your truck worth the premium?

I look forward to the photos.
1973 712m
1968 Haflinger
1965 Pathfinder
1978 GMC Palm Beach (Hey, its got 6 wheels!!)
Pinzgauer Pete

Post by Pinzgauer Pete »

I have done alot of searching for one..took me about a year to find one that I was proud of..hate to let it go but the new project I am working on takes precedance. I have it listed on ebay for more$ came real close to sel
ling this week until buyer pulled out after finding out about a health condition. I originally wanted to bob this truck and install super single tires but after looking at it structurally I could not bring myself to cut this truck its just way too nice. I have a NOS heater assembly just bought but not installed and a set of LED headlights for it as well. Take a look...if anyone is really interested please let me know by PM of course you guys get a better price than I am willing to do on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/M35A2-MI ... v4exp=true

710M
stiffler4444
Canada

Post by stiffler4444 »

Sure looks nice in the pics. I really wanted one before I got the Pinzie. Good luck with sale.
1972 710m
mopar
United States of America

Post by mopar »

Nice deuce!!!!
I had thoughts about bobbing one and making a crew cab, plus the multi fuel is cool.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/171034696181
Whats the new project?

1974 712M AKA the Banana
1974 710M AKA the project truck
1987 718M Now Sold
1975 Volvo TGB1111 Now Sold
1973 Pinzgauer 712M x2 Now Sold
1963 404S Now Sold
Pinzgauer Pete

Post by Pinzgauer Pete »

Mopar, yeah I toyed with the idea of an extended cab too like in the ebay link you posted. I have all the super single tires actually 7 of them. If I cant get the money I need out of this vehicle I suppose I will have to follow through and finish it as planned..time will tell!!! 8)

710M