Looking for a 710M

4x4's and 6x6's, parts, services and goods for sale. Dealers posting vehicle ads must donate something to the cause.
Mrumon

Looking for a 710M

Post by Mrumon »

I am new to the forum and to owning a Pinzgauer. I have been working on purchasing one for about a decade now, and am finally in the place that I can pull the trigger. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what I might expect to spend on a 710M. I would like it in running condition, but would also be will to spend some money on updating one in poorer condition.

Does anyone have any leads on available ones? I have found a couple on Craigslist and Ebay, and am wondering what else might be out there and available.

Thanks for the help.
Mrumon

Re: Looking for a 710M

Post by Mrumon »

I am located in Denver, but willing to travel for a vehicle.
TechMOGogy
Canada

Post by TechMOGogy »

The search for just the right vehicle may take a while but it is fun to research and look for one.
Try Scott at EI, try SAV and then it is here, Craigslist, eBay etc
A few people may post here but check the classifieds section and contact the poster as we are pretty good at updating the ads
Cheers,
Dan
72 Pathfinder | 75 710M 2.7i | 96 350GDT Worker
krick3tt

Post by krick3tt »

Check your PM
Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him:
better take a closer look at the American Indian.---Henry Ford
TechMOGogy
Canada

Post by TechMOGogy »

Here you go: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ebaymotors/1973-Pinz ... v4exp=true

Just posting - no clue about vehicle
Cheers,
Dan
72 Pathfinder | 75 710M 2.7i | 96 350GDT Worker
undysworld
Norway

Post by undysworld »

You could also try George at Stauffer Classics near me (Madison, Wis. area). I know he has several for sale. 608 437-3000 or Google him.

Another idea, closer to you, would be Dennis Williams at Linden Engineering in Littleton, CO. He often has a vehicle there or knows of a local one for sale, and fixes them too. http://www.lindenengineering.com/
swashplate

Post by swashplate »

Mrumon wrote:I am new to the forum and to owning a Pinzgauer. I have been working on purchasing one for about a decade now, and am finally in the place that I can pull the trigger. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what I might expect to spend on a 710M. I would like it in running condition, but would also be will to spend some money on updating one in poorer condition.

Does anyone have any leads on available ones? I have found a couple on Craigslist and Ebay, and am wondering what else might be out there and available.

Thanks for the help.
I just posted one for sale, check it out. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8699
David Dunn
United States of America

Post by David Dunn »

Scott has a nice Australian 710K.... I think he's selling Yugos next week. :lol: ...or maybe Pontiacs :mrgreen:
The Trojan Horse... the 1st Pinz used to covertly carry troops into battle .

ATL Pinzgauer XM 718K TUM(HD) 6x6 FFR (aka The Green Grail)