Fuel Level Float Gauge

4x4's and 6x6's, parts, services and goods for sale. Dealers posting vehicle ads must donate something to the cause.
pinzinator

Fuel Level Float Gauge

Post by pinzinator »

I am offering a fuel level float gauge for the Zenith 36 NDIX, which also includes adjusting seal rings if required. They come in .5 mm, 1 mm, and 1.5 mm thickness, and you order them after the measurement is made. This tool is very accurate and easy to use, and shows the recommended upper and lower levels at a glance. $29 PayPal to rmf1958@outlook.com for next-day shipping. Complete instructions are included.

Image Image

Image Image
Heinkeljb
Great Britain

Re: Fuel Level Float Gauge

Post by Heinkeljb »

Hi,

I am not trying to knock your offering, but just a thought. Is there any way you can connect the open end of the pipe back into the Carb? having an open pipe is asking for fuel to spill out, if it is left on whilst you drive which I am sure some people might do.

As a service tool is it a very good idea as checking float levels can be a real pain.

John
undysworld
Norway

Re: Fuel Level Float Gauge

Post by undysworld »

John,
It's a service tool, not an engine add-on. And no, short of adding a hole, I don't think it's possible to plumb it back in. It definitely is not meant to be left in place while you operate the truck. Besides that, then you'd need two.

Pinzinator,
Although the parts are minimal and easy to source, I think it's cool you're offering them for sale at a reasonable price, and especially that you include adjustment washers in the price. I made my own, with a slightly different gauge, but this is nice. Perhaps you will become the Pinz tool guy...