Calico thanks

Postings/pictures/video about off-road fun in Real 4x4's. (European-centric 4x4's)
beanpole

Calico thanks

Post by beanpole »

This was my first year at Calico and my wife and I had a blast despite a ruptured fuel tank. Just wanted to throw out a big thank you to Jim Laguardia, Kai, and everyone else who helped get our Pinz back up and running. A huge thanks goes out to Jim's wife who drove out a new fuel tank from his house at 8 o'clock at night. Way above and beyond the call of duty. For anyone who donated hoses and other gear out on the trail to fix ouf truck please contact me so I can replace the items. Everyone was very hospitable and made us feel very welcome even though we are complete newbies to Pinzgauers and the whole offroad thing in general. Alan Draper and everyone who helped organize the event deserves a huge round of applause. See you next year.

Jason and Nicola :)
Jim LaGuardia
United States of America

Post by Jim LaGuardia »

Glad you guys had a good time. Have you posted any pic's on the web anywhere yet? And as always, glad to be able to lend a hand on the trail.
Here's a pic of your truck on the trail.
Take the photobucket link and choose Calico Mogfest08 album for more Pic's. 8)
Cheers, Jim LaGuardia
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v510/Goatwerks/
"Arch Magus of Machines."
beanpole

Post by beanpole »

No pics on the web yet. Nik does all that stuff. I'll talk to her and see what we can do. Don't know if she got any good shots of you catching air in the Halfllinger. Talk to ya soon.

Jason