2017 MOGFEST Calico, Oct 13-15

Postings/pictures/video about off-road fun in Real 4x4's. (European-centric 4x4's)
VinceAtReal4x4s
Admin
United States of America

Re: 2017 MOGFEST Calico, Oct 13-15

Post by VinceAtReal4x4s »

Topped off all the oils, new fuel filter, driveshafts lubed (that's 9 zerks on a G!) and raided rent money for diesel.... now I'm being called for a film gig which could make it impossible (financially) to pass up, so I may miss this whole thing. :roll:
"For those who risk, life has a flavor the protected shall never enjoy"

Your donation makes this site possible!

4x4Pinz
United States of America

Post by 4x4Pinz »

Andre wrote:Is that an invite? I do support my president?
Oh heck yeah it's an invite. We welcome all who have an interest in green trucks. Seems we always have at least one member who is in the market for a pins. To get a chance to meet a pinz player would be great. Seems I always miss you when you come through az and did not have enough time my last trip to Texas to stop by.
VinceAtReal4x4s
Admin
United States of America

Post by VinceAtReal4x4s »

Andre wrote:Change of plans! Due too my current work schedule and the wait I have for parts and other components, I will be missing Mogfest. Instead I will be travelling to the PNW to do a driveline repair. This change in plans will keep work moving through the shop and enable me to attend the SWPA Treffen instead . Sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused.
Thank you again for all your support.
Well if you end up coming back through SoCal, let me know.
"For those who risk, life has a flavor the protected shall never enjoy"

Your donation makes this site possible!

Jimm391730
United States of America

Post by Jimm391730 »

Mogfest was a hoot! From Nick's M939 frankenstein camper (with a HEMTT grafted cab) doing 7 point turns on the trail to Kai's valveless pulse jet powered motorcycle running through the desert in the dark, we all had a great time. No carnage on the relatively easy trail run on Saturday which was appreciated by everybody, while some of the die-hard Moggers were hitting some of the really tough trails (I wasn't with that group, so I don't know how it went). The potluck was wonderful as usual and it was great to catch up with friends that I don't see all that often.
Jim M.
712W and 710M