Ex-Ven Army Pinz

Postings/pictures/video about off-road fun in Real 4x4's. (European-centric 4x4's)
PINZGAUER712M

Ex-Ven Army Pinz

Post by PINZGAUER712M »

Some of you were asking for some pictures of my Venezuelan Pinzgauer, so I'm posting them...

Another trip to the river

ALEX.
'89 EX-VENEZUELAN ARMY 712M
andy

Post by andy »

Alex, nice pictures. It looks like a fun time. Mi hija dice las fotos estan buenas tambien.
A bar F
The buck STARTS here
www.deerleaseservices.com
EuroPinz

Post by EuroPinz »

:shock: :shock: OooooHhhhh :shock: :shock:

One does not need a license plate in Venezuela ????

But nice pictures indeed. Gosh: sand, beaches, rivers, palm trees, .... what a nice area to be driving a Pinzgauer.

Best Regards,

Jacques
PINZGAUER712M

Post by PINZGAUER712M »

Haha one of the things I enjoy the most... being a military vehile, still with some signs, it's kind of difficult to be stopped by anyone. Anyway I have some kind of vehicle permit that allows you to drive around without license plates. Glad you liked the pictures.

Alex.
ALEX.
'89 EX-VENEZUELAN ARMY 712M
todds112

Post by todds112 »

Ohio had neat law that vintage military vehicles could display a stenciled ID number, so no plate was needed.
1973 712M
Wayne Roberts

Post by Wayne Roberts »

Here in Florida there is a new (year or 2 old) that any ex-military vehicle can get a non-expiring plate that does not have to be displayed on the outside of the vehicle. The cost was $29 and I keep it in the cab of the truck. It does cause me to get stopped once in a while but after they see the registration and proof of insurance I am allowed to go on my way. I was getting stopped now and then anyway as most of the local police want to know the normal questions; Does it float? Where did you get it? ect.