Pinz at play

Postings/pictures/video about off-road fun in Real 4x4's. (European-centric 4x4's)
mjnims

Pinz at play

Post by mjnims »

Tim and I took out some of my son's friends on a day date after the prom. Video of some of the wheeling and other activities are available on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpb6Svx3khg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kw_sVTH4JQ
Mike
andy

Post by andy »

Mike, the day date thing seems like a pretty good idea, especially since you can be there to chaperone. Looks like your wheels got quite a bit of air time. There are places I go where I know mine get some air time, but since I can't see them it doesn't seem so bad.

You probably need to take Tim out to play in the sun a little more. That submarine tan he's got almost hurts the eyes when the sun is on him. :lol: Nice videos.

Andy
A bar F
The buck STARTS here
www.deerleaseservices.com
mjnims

Post by mjnims »

Andy
The last couple of years they have made the prom thing go over 24hrs. They start with an early dinner then the prom, in the morning we go out wheeling and then back for dinner and a movie. Good thing I am there or I would think more was going on. Good kids though, so not much to worry about, I hope. :?

I used to be able to get lots of screams and yelling and that was with my 712. I would have thought the 710 would have gotten more. The wife says it is because they are so tired they don't realize what is going on.

As you know it is just starting to get warm enough to get out so the farmer tan is pretty strong right now. The SWPA has its annual lake day in a couple of weeks, should see lots of untanned skin there.
Mike
andy

Post by andy »

Charley, aka: Charlene, aka: Goonie, (#3) has her prom coming up on the 17th of May, but they don't do the lock down thing here. Still a little behind the times in everything except the price of getting her ready for it. Dress, hair, nails, shoes, the whole enchilada.

This is her after field dressing deer and skinning them last December.

You wouldn't hardly recognize her when she does the young lady bit.

She has more Pinz time than Momma does and there is no reaction from her no matter where we go. Momma's good for the white knuckle thing and some sharp breath intakes when we are going down steep hills. I think the eyes get sqeezed shut a few times too. :lol:

Even when it is over 100 my legs never see sunlight, so Tim's got nothing to be ashamed of.

Too bad Texas is like 98% private property, you guys are really lucky to have so many places to take your trucks to just to mess around. Enjoy it and keep posting your videos.

Andy
A bar F
The buck STARTS here
www.deerleaseservices.com