Setting aside Haf,Pinz Mog clinic date, and date for auto gl

All things not relating to the other forums.
David Dunn
United States of America

Setting aside Haf,Pinz Mog clinic date, and date for auto gl

Post by David Dunn »

Hi all
To anyone interested, I am making plans to schedule the 3rd annual (?) Haffy, Pinz and Mog Clinic /gathering at my shop in Arcadia for one day in the later part of Febuary ( I am thinking of any one of the 17th,18th,24thor 25th) . Any input for what may be best, or to keep a date open, let me know. I will post a firm date by January 1st.

And for those that have purchased ( or want to purchase) tinted replacement glass for their SBU, Pinz or Haffy, and haven't installed it , I am offering a day clinic ( different date) at my shop where I will supervise, teach and help with those replacements. Anyone is welcome, even if they just want to see how it is done for a future replacement. This date can be any time in the next few months, as long as it is not the same weekend as the HPM clinic....please email me with either perfered or bad dates so I can narrow it down.
(btw this is a great way to learn to cuss like a glazier ;))

Dave Dunn

DSD Glass
4173 E. Live Oak Ave.
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626) 401-3613
The Trojan Horse... the 1st Pinz used to covertly carry troops into battle .

ATL Pinzgauer XM 718K TUM(HD) 6x6 FFR (aka The Green Grail)
pinzwheeling

Post by pinzwheeling »

Hi Dave,
What's the clinic going to cover? :?: I'm game if it covers maintenance or other stuff that I'm too stupid to find by myself. BTW, Dave managed to swap my glass in about 10 minutes on my Pinz, so I assume that you have some other tricks up your sleeve?

Michael
Michael

Looking for a deal on a Toyota or used car?
email: rosenblumm@gmail.com
David Dunn
United States of America

Post by David Dunn »

Michael
Topics are whatever people want to cover.... preventative maintenance, brakes, carbs, etc ....

Tricks? I know no tricks.... but in doubt, use a forklift :wink:

Dave Dunn

beanpole

Post by beanpole »

Dave,

I'm very interested. I'm new to the whole Pinz thing and not the most mechanical anyway. Please keep me posted as you firm up the dates. Thanks.
Jason
PinzHound

Post by PinzHound »

I would be a drive for me, and my cab roof leaks, but count me as very interested.
David Dunn
United States of America

Post by David Dunn »

WOW, that was an old thread. :lol:
Pinzhound,
They're now " The Gathering", and I hold them on the 2nd Sunday in either Febuary or March at the monthly meeting and swapmeet of the SCMVCC in the park at the Irwindale Amvet. I haven't thought much of the next one yet ( Mogfest is coming up, then I'll give more thought to the date... and the club's ok).

Castro Valley is a heck of a drive, but you still wouldn't have been the furthest to attend :wink:

Watch in the trails and event section for the date

Jorgo

clinic

Post by Jorgo »

sounds great. I am in for any of those dates. San Diego's not that far-well in a 712 it's not that close either, but well worth the trip. please keep us posted.