Pinzgauer Stimulus

All things not relating to the other forums.
russ

Pinzgauer Stimulus

Post by russ »

I shouldn't do this but...

Step onto soapbox...

Here is a breakdown of how much the current stimulus bill going through the house could do for each US taxpayer:

The bill is $790 billion. According to Wikipedia, there were 138 million US taxpayers in 2007, i.e. people who filed a tax return. If the stimulus package that just went through congress were to be given to US taxpayers in order to spend on the economy that would equate to a little under $5700 each!

Of course that would not save Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco rats or provide any other pork, but any taxpayers really interested in contributing to these wonderful causes would have the option to fund them.

I myself would invest in my Pinz (i.e. the small businesses supporting the vehicle) and my own small business which is undergoing growing pains in this depressed economy.

Remember that is $5700 for THIS stimulus bill, the one last year would pretty much double it if it were given to us. If you're married and your spouse went four wheeling with you that would approach $24000 of combined spending had the government really been interested in stimulating the economy!

exit soapbox...
putting on flack jacket and fire suit for potential flaming...
If you didn't get stuck, you didn't try hard enough.
'74 710K

1984 in 2009
andy

Post by andy »

Since you broiught it up. How about posting your website again or pm me with it. I would like to paste the link on the Texas Hunting Forum for the shotgunners. You might get some nibbles.

Andy
A bar F
The buck STARTS here
www.deerleaseservices.com
Thomas-E

RE: Pinzgauer Stimulus

Post by Thomas-E »

Russ,

I've got my proximity suit on!

If you look at this package and the first from the other end, each household owes the government $24,000 (our share of the debt.):shock:

You know who I'll be working for a while. :(
Thomas E.
Sonora, CA
712 Camper
[img][url]M:\avatar\DSCN0010%20(Custom).JPG[/url][/img]