Did we all get a deal or what!?

All things not relating to the other forums.
audiocontr
United States of America

Did we all get a deal or what!?

Post by audiocontr »

MarkPinz
United States of America

Post by MarkPinz »

I've put that much into mine :shock:
Just get in and go....
Erik712m

Post by Erik712m »

I've put a lot more than that in mine. :P
man on the mule

deal

Post by man on the mule »

yikes! i guess im really old school. i gave 5k for my first pinz(wasnt running and i had never heard one run, a neat little truck and a gamble turned great) it took about 3k and a few busted knuckles to get it into what i consider great shape(carbs ,ignition ,ring gear,rings) i got my second one for parts only for $4,500 and by my figures have already got my money back. my fist pinz has had about 14k miles since myadoption of it .guess standards and such very as much as price.
man on the mule. keep it real.
psychoman

Re: deal

Post by psychoman »

man on the mule wrote:yikes! i guess im really old school. i gave 5k for my first pinz(wasnt running and i had never heard one run, a neat little truck and a gamble turned great) it took about 3k and a few busted knuckles to get it into what i consider great shape(carbs ,ignition ,ring gear,rings) i got my second one for parts only for $4,500 and by my figures have already got my money back. my fist pinz has had about 14k miles since myadoption of it .guess standards and such very as much as price.
Hmmm - that's a hell of alot of money for a 710. Good ones in the UK change hands for £10K....
It aint what you drive, its the way that you drive it...
texas pinzgauer

Post by texas pinzgauer »

but it's not even a TD! :wink: :wink:
Looking for next new (for me) toy
1974 712M - sold
1973 710M - sold

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 3094951494
Erik712m

Re: deal

Post by Erik712m »

psychoman wrote:
man on the mule wrote:yikes! i guess im really old school. i gave 5k for my first pinz(wasnt running and i had never heard one run, a neat little truck and a gamble turned great) it took about 3k and a few busted knuckles to get it into what i consider great shape(carbs ,ignition ,ring gear,rings) i got my second one for parts only for $4,500 and by my figures have already got my money back. my fist pinz has had about 14k miles since myadoption of it .guess standards and such very as much as price.
Hmmm - that's a hell of alot of money for a 710. Good ones in the UK change hands for £10K....

Psycho, thats about what they go for here in stock form. My pinz is far from stock.
springhill

Post by springhill »

I'll let you have all three of mine for $35000. I might even deliver!
"Growing Old is Mandatory
Growing Up is Optional"
pinzwheeling

Post by pinzwheeling »

springhill wrote:I'll let you have all three of mine for $35000. I might even deliver!
+1
Michael

Looking for a deal on a Toyota or used car?
email: rosenblumm@gmail.com
man on the mule

real deal

Post by man on the mule »

hey psychoman,you did say 10k pounds right ? with the dollar in the toilet what is the pound/dollar exchange ? i would have thought that the pinz would be cheaper with you being almost able to drive them from the source. to recap ive got about 8K (dollars) in one and about 41/2 K in a complete parts truck. just being nosey.
man on the mule. keep it real.
Erik712m

Post by Erik712m »

pinzwheeling wrote:
springhill wrote:I'll let you have all three of mine for $35000. I might even deliver!
+1

Send me the two in your signature plus one and we have a deal. :lol: :lol:
springhill

Post by springhill »

Erik712m wrote:
pinzwheeling wrote:
+1

Send me the two in your signature plus one and we have a deal. :lol: :lol:

Be careful of what you ask for! 8) 8)

john
"Growing Old is Mandatory
Growing Up is Optional"
psychoman

Re: real deal

Post by psychoman »

man on the mule wrote:hey psychoman,you did say 10k pounds right ? with the dollar in the toilet what is the pound/dollar exchange ? i would have thought that the pinz would be cheaper with you being almost able to drive them from the source. to recap ive got about 8K (dollars) in one and about 41/2 K in a complete parts truck. just being nosey.
710s seem to go between £6k and £10K, 712s more like £8K to £14k, depending on the spec. The price depends in part on the Sterling to Euro or Swiss Franc exchange rate, but not too much.

Current sterling to US$ rate is about $1.65 to the £1.... so the cheapest is around US$10K equiv, up to about $23K... So if someone wants to offer me $35K for my 712, hell, I'd deliver it to the US!!!
It aint what you drive, its the way that you drive it...
norcal pinz
United States of America

Post by norcal pinz »

From the picture it looks pretty stock i doubt that it has that much money in upgrades.the paint looks shot.
710M 1972
710k 1974