TD On Ebay

All things not relating to the other forums.
Erik712m

Post by Erik712m »

David Dunn wrote:Erik, If you spent as much time reading my posts and the links you post, as you spend on screwy faces, you'd realized that the Oklahoma Amendment comfirms what I have saying all along ( some states are ignoring or circumventing DOT and EPA laws). It goes into the definition, it says nothing shall prohibit the Tax commission from issuing titles to certain vehicles, or for mini trucks registered pursuant to Section 3 of this act. Section 3 says the Tax Commission will promulgates rules for titling and registration of mini trucks. That section also goes on to say mini-trucks shall not be permitted to travel upon any highway that is part of the National System of Interstates and Defense Highway.

This amendment provides for registration of mini-trucks, provides for certain operation of mini-trucks; providing for codification;and providing an effective date.( their words).

In simple English, the state saw that mini-trucks needed to be dealt with on a state level, and this vehicle could not be driven on any federal highway. AND the Tax Comission had to come up with rules for registering them ( not in this amendment). This amendment went into effect last November 1st.

In California, Special Equipment licenses are how they handle special use vehicles and are still refining the details for NEVs (Neighborhood Electric Vehicles).

I read the bill. And read your post. You "wrote off road only" the bill states they can't be driven on the interstate or the defense highway which is the same thing just what it was called back Eisenhower introduced it here in Kansas. Which is only four roads in Kansas and I think three in Oklahoma. But they are still tagged and they still can drive on highways like 77 - 66.
Erik712m

Post by Erik712m »

M Wehrman wrote:***** better chance of finding an unmolested truck. *****

Geez,now I can add molester to my resume' !! :lol: :lol:
Mark

Have you checked out the latest dk pics on on the yahoo group? I think he is giving you a run for your money! There's a very nice tan 712 with a side door similar to yours.
Erik712m

Re: DK

Post by Erik712m »

AZ712DK wrote:Erik,

What are these DK's people are talking about. Are you refering to the yellow 712 with wierd little half door?

Brian

Yes. Image

It looks some what like Marks. I know it's not factory. But I guess it's like You guys Calling M's (S) for soft top or slant back. :P

And Marks Pinz Image
M Wehrman
United States of America

Post by M Wehrman »

:shock: The stupidity on the boards is getting a little out of hand. Really don't look at it much any more.
Brian

But you did this time! :lol: :lol:

Mark
Stock means no imagination!

Volvo TGB1317, .95% Morphed!

68 Haffy
pinzwheeling

Post by pinzwheeling »

AZ712DK wrote:
The stupidity on the boards is getting a little out of hand.
Brian
Are you new here? :mrgreen:
Michael

Looking for a deal on a Toyota or used car?
email: rosenblumm@gmail.com
Erik712m

Post by Erik712m »

AZ712DK wrote:Erik,

The stupidity on the boards is getting a little out of hand. Really don't look at it much any more.
Brian
With 91.83% increase in your post from last year. Looks like your here now more than then.

You know you enjoy it! it's like watching dumb and dumber but you just can't turn it off. :lol: :lol: