FAT Fabrications Eastern Service Tour 2024

All things not relating to the other forums.
Andre
United States of America

FAT Fabrications Eastern Service Tour 2024

Post by Andre »

IT’S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!

I’m making my plans for the FAT Fabrications Eastern Service Tour 2024(FFEST24). Not everyone can afford to ship trucks to TX for proper repairs or maintenance. So this year will be spent touring the east coast. Those living in the central states will have the opportunity to see me as well.
My tour dates begin April 20th 2024 through early summer.
- Pinz owners should send emails to Fatfabrications@yahoo.com.
- Emails should include contact information, vehicle location, and repairs/maintenance desired.
- I will contact each party and discus details regarding, scope of work, resources needed, feasibility of “on site” work, and approximate costs.
- An overall vehicle wellness inspection is available for $360-410 for 710-712 respectively.
- $500 Deposits are requested to secure your spot on the schedule. These cover fuel and travel from each location to the next and are credited to your repair and travel costs.
- Cancelation of a service visit needs to occur prior to my departure to be fully refunded.
- No travel deviations will be made for unscheduled service visits.
- A service route is devised to keep travel costs down and create a rough timeline for arrival dates. This schedule must be flexible to address 50 year old truck issues as they are encountered.
- Customers are billed for: travel costs from the last location, $165 daily Per Diem, parts, and repair labor.
- A detailed invoice is provided upon completion with remittance of payment as arranged.
- If scope of repairs exceed what could/should be performed on site, you will be advised of your best plan of action. Deposit funds will be returned less any travel costs to your location.
- Owners are encouraged to group together to share both travel and Per Diem costs.
- Owners are encouraged to participate in the repair process(when feasible) to cut cleaning costs and familiarize themselves better with their vehicles.
- Owners are encouraged to ask questions.
- Groups are welcome to organize “technical workshops” during my visits.

Deposit checks need to be post marked by April 1st and can be made out to:

FAT Fabrications
2993 FM 1647
Winnsboro, TX, 75494

My Venmo is @Andre_FF_Swanson.

I still accept PayPal payments however friends and family options have been removed from my business account. So an additional 3% in fees will be deducted from your payment and added yo you’re repair invoice.

I’d like to thank you all for your continued trust and patronage.

Andre Swanson, owner/operator
fatfabrications@yahoo.com
Fat Fabrications
2993 FM 1647
Winnsboro, TX. 75494
(903) 365-2332 shop
(951) 765-7224 mobile
Facebook.com/dokapinz6x6
Www.fatfabrications.com
Andre
United States of America

Re: FAT Fabrications Eastern Service Tour 2024

Post by Andre »

I’ve got 2 perspective stop in NC so far. The sooner I get commitments to service visits, the sooner I can provide dates for each location.

If you’ve experienced one of my visits, please share your experience here to enlighten others.

Thank you for your consideration.
Andre
Fat Fabrications
2993 FM 1647
Winnsboro, TX. 75494
(903) 365-2332 shop
(951) 765-7224 mobile
Facebook.com/dokapinz6x6
Www.fatfabrications.com
ChickenPinz
United States of America

Post by ChickenPinz »

If your Pinz needs anything, I encourage you to get on Andre's route schedule. Been meaning to change those axle boots? He probably has spares with him, and it'll just be done when he does it. Recently bought your truck and have no idea when the fluids were last changed? Just ask him and it's done. Need timing set, valve covers re-gasketed, carbs sync'd and rejetted? He's on it.

The best part is he's adaptable. He had to work on a gravel driveway for me, and never did I hear a peep of complaint. I pretty much pointed him to where my workbench was, and he masterfully found whatever he needed, and respectfully used every tool he touched.

Plus, I learned a lot when he visited, as he's worked on more of these trucks that any of us (except maybe Jim) have *seen* let alone worked on, and he knows what feels "right" and what feels "wrong" about them.

And, he's one of the fairest mechanics I've ever worked with when it comes to pricing.

You won't go wrong if he works on your Pinz. I know my truck is much happier as a result.
Andre
United States of America

Post by Andre »

Looks like another service visit is scheduled for Ny, Ny.
Fat Fabrications
2993 FM 1647
Winnsboro, TX. 75494
(903) 365-2332 shop
(951) 765-7224 mobile
Facebook.com/dokapinz6x6
Www.fatfabrications.com
Andre
United States of America

Post by Andre »

My visit list is growing. I don’t make any time restraints for my tours so if you have a large punch list of little items/ or one big repair, I make time to address it all.

My current route will be coming east on I-20 into Vicksburg, MS. Diagonally south on US 49 to Mobile AL. Then I-10 through FL. I currently plan to swing as far south as Tampa/St. Petersburg. If you are further south or in central FL, just let me know.

Current visits include: Pensacola, Clearwater, Jacksonville, Charleston, Wilmington, Charlotte, King George, Long Island, Hartford, Newport, Boston, and then cutting back to all points mid west.

My trip back west may go as far north as southern WI, and as far west as the front range of CO before returning to TX.

If my tours continue to grow, I am willing to consider visiting both coasts every year provided it makes sense financially.

Thank you for your continued support and patronage,
Levers down, canvas up.
Andre, owner
FAT Fabrications.

Www.fatfabrications.com
Fat Fabrications
2993 FM 1647
Winnsboro, TX. 75494
(903) 365-2332 shop
(951) 765-7224 mobile
Facebook.com/dokapinz6x6