Brit Pinz

All things not relating to the other forums.
Foz

Brit Pinz

Post by Foz »

Foz
Lightningpinz

Post by Lightningpinz »

Hi Foz, I thought I posted a copy of the Sunday Telegraph article, that was shipped to me from Leeds. I was amazed that a 5000kg (11000 lb) vehicle could go 50 mph and have a range of 500 miles or 1240 miles with extra tanks.(how big of a tank is that?) Here is a link to the article. I don't remember dates, probably about May 2006 or so. I also love the artist's rendering of the gunner on the vehicle with a bandana around his face like a crook. No media bias over there either.

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/li ... h=imgAnch1
Foz

Post by Foz »

Its a liquor store heist wagon! :D
Foz
Lightningpinz

Post by Lightningpinz »

Nah, here in Colorado it is a show your disgust with the Bailey town council vehicle. (Couple years ago a disgruntled person got tired of small town politics/or was crazy and armored a bulldozer. He drove thru many town buildings, held police at bay pictures on Denver news of police shooting at the bull dozer with high powered rifles. Finally if memory serves he drove it into a building where it went in the basement and he shot himself. When it was over, the town wouldn't sell the bull dozer, it had to be dismantled) Nobody noticed him building an armored bulldozer out back or questioned the purchases of steel, in a town where every body knows your name and what your doing. But they still read the paper to see who got caught doing it.