NO gas from CITGO in my vehicles!

All things not relating to the other forums.
lindenengineering

Post by lindenengineering »

Gents
If you have 45 minutes to kill search:- Google video 'Robert Newman History of oil".

Entertaining it is, certainly a laugh in a Brit sense of the word, and listen to the script as this small theatre actor explains our world and planet as it is becoming. No need to go to Pluto!
Enjoy
Dennis
OOOps no customer bashing now
PinzEOD

Post by PinzEOD »

russ wrote:The dog is named after the planet:

Mickey Mouse's Dog?
Mickey's dog, though yet unnamed, made his debut in "The Chain Gang" in 1930 - the same year the planet made its debut to earthlings. Pluto, the Disney character, was named the following year, which leads Disney archivists to assume the dog took the name of the planet dominating the news at the time, said Disney archives director Dave Smith.

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/0 ... anniv.html
And all this time I thought the 'non-planet' had been named after Mickey's dog. I had hoped they would discover a planet right after the Snuffleupagus first appeared. :wink:
Mike Newton 1973 712M (sold)
I do not like this word "bomb." It is not a bomb. It is a device that is exploding. Jacques le Blanc
lindenengineering

Post by lindenengineering »

Hey you blokes
Some time ago one of the contributors asked me to put facts up and not personal experiences to support my experiences with Venezuela, Citgo & my hero RT Hon Hugo Chavez, President of Venezuela.
Coming soon to this forum will be another Pinz owner who is a true Venezuelan not a naturalized one like me. Owning a 712m in yellow and currently living in Dallas his truck sports the beautiful and majestic crest of the Distrito Federal de Venezuela on the rear panel. Those in the area look out for this truck its been all over the western half of these United States.

We have compiled a series of facts that debunk popular theory about Citgo so stand by for an expose that will make you realise that just about all diesel fuel/boiler fuel you buy no matter what brand comes from the land of eternal springtime.
Dennis
OOOps no customer bashing now