O.C. Pinz

All things not relating to the other forums.
beanpole

O.C. Pinz

Post by beanpole »

I'm pretty new to the forum. Got my first Pinz in the middle of September. A 75' 712. I was out of the country most of October so have not had a lot of time to really "use" it. I went out past Calico over the weekend with a group of "desert rats" and got it dirty for the first time. A lot of fun. I know there are a few of you who live in Orange County. I'm in Irvine. Would like hook up and get more chances to get dirty and learn more about what this beast is really capable of. You can contact me at jsbeanpole@msn.com Look forward to meeting ya'll.

Jason
bernhard

Post by bernhard »

Sent you an email. Ill be up in big bear next weekend. Get those chains out.
Bernhard
1973 712M
1975 710K
2013 Tacoma TRD 4X4
Pinz Enthusiast

O.C.Pinz

Post by Pinz Enthusiast »

Hey Jason,

Welcom to the pinz comunity and I second Bernhards invite, I go to Big Bear most every weekend, and when I can convince him Bernhard comes along too...not to hard to do now with all the expected snow eh Bernhard, I got my chains ready and have done some "winterizing" hoping to keep myself warmer in the cab now, holla when ya want to go up and get a bit dirty, still wanting to do John Bull and a few others up there...
Eric
Anaheim Hills, Ca
1973 712M
1996 LR Disco I
2003 LR Discovery SE
2003 Holiday Rambler Endeavor MH
hope to get a 1969 Ford M656
beanpole

Post by beanpole »

Thanks for the invite you guys. Big Bear sounds great. I used to work up there during the summers but haven't been up for years. Sorry but I have to work this weekend. Hopefully we can hook up soon. Let's stay in touch. All the best.
Jason
Kirby

Not till Summer

Post by Kirby »

I keep my Pinz in Havasu for winter ~ next summer (Early May) I will be bring her home :D to Mission Viejo for the first time in 3 years. I just don't use it enough during the summer out there. So I will bring it here for May to November.
Pinzing is AWESOME.