Relocating

All things not relating to the other forums.
krick3tt

Relocating

Post by krick3tt »

I have owned mogs for years. I have now had a pinz for over a year and really like the little green machine. Named it Krick3tt cause the passanger door handle 'chirps' like a crickett.
We have just put an offer on a house in Washington state near Kingston.
Are there any pinz owners in that neck of the woods that I can reach when we get there? Should be moving around June or July.

Cheers,
Morris
Kiwibru

Post by Kiwibru »

Morris, well I am in WA state but way up north on San Juan Island. You will be across the water from Lynnwood and Edmonds which is just north of Seattle. There are other Pinz owners around but they obviously never lurk here!
1975 710M
pinzwheeling

Post by pinzwheeling »

Hi Morris, did you sell you place(s)?
Michael

Looking for a deal on a Toyota or used car?
email: rosenblumm@gmail.com
krick3tt

relocating

Post by krick3tt »

Not yet Mike. We are looking at a May move, at the earliest. Went up this last weekend to visit friends. Skys clear and sunny mostly, but cold. People are friendly there, most of the roads we were on were good for pinz and mog speed, 45 to 50. I love it there, but I know I will miss the desert.

Cheers,
M
Kiwibru

Post by Kiwibru »

Morris,
You can always drive over to the East side of the state and enjoy the sage brush desert!
Bruce
1975 710M
krick3tt

Relocating

Post by krick3tt »

Bruce,
I made a wrong turn once and almost ended up in Spokane, but it was dark and I did not see the sage brush. I think I am going to have to get a map.

Cheers,
Morris