Merry Christmas

All things not relating to the other forums.
Erik712m

Merry Christmas

Post by Erik712m »

This is why I needed the trailer info.

Nothing like caroling in while being towed behind a Pinzgauer.
:D
Last edited by Erik712m on Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dr4yrk9
Puerto Rico

Post by dr4yrk9 »

erik, you are having too much fun decorating your pinz :D . Merry christmas to everyone on the forum!!!!
Ed
1974 710 M
1974 712 M
David Dunn
United States of America

Post by David Dunn »

Heck, if I knew that was what you wanted it for, I would have told you to hang 2 red lanterns from the ramp. :)
The Trojan Horse... the 1st Pinz used to covertly carry troops into battle .

ATL Pinzgauer XM 718K TUM(HD) 6x6 FFR (aka The Green Grail)
Erik712m

Post by Erik712m »

I thought the peppermint lights would be enough. Until I called the neighborhood cop and asked what he thought. :lol:

Never the less he made the suggestion better at least make sure the trailer lights work so that wouldn't be on the ticket. :shock:

Still made it home with out a ticket. just made everyone get out and get in the back of the pinz, before we crossed any major streets.
4x4Pinz
United States of America

Post by 4x4Pinz »

Now that you have time and to avoid troubles in the future you need to acquire these

http://www.pinzgauer.com/showdetails.ph ... no=SAV1004

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5 ... AA280_.jpg

and a couple 24v light bulbs. This is assuming you have already converted to the 2"sq receiver hitch, if not shame on you:)

I can tow any trailer I am comfortable towing with this setup, no need for special wiring connectors or any of that BS.
David Dunn
United States of America

Post by David Dunn »

4x4Pinz,
That connector sold by SAV is the same as used by Range Rover, only prewired for the typical flat 4 trailer connector( though more money). A fast plug and go for the less electrical inclined.

And as far the wiring connectors BS. I have 9 vehicles of different eras and makes with 4 different sockets and 6 trailers with 3 different connectors. These adapters make it easy to move the different trailers with any of my vehicles, at any time. The magnetic lamps are fine for most trailers,but they don't stick to aluminum and trailers without a flat surface.
I have been on several MV boards and solve trailering problems for different vehicles and trailers in a permanent fashion without devaluing either, yours is only good for a Swiss Pinz. Many here tow their trailers with more than just a Pinz.
The Trojan Horse... the 1st Pinz used to covertly carry troops into battle .

ATL Pinzgauer XM 718K TUM(HD) 6x6 FFR (aka The Green Grail)