Seattle Area Pinz Mechanic?

All things not relating to the other forums.
krick3tt

Re: Seattle Area Pinz Mechanic?

Post by krick3tt »

What is the name of the reliable company that you chose to ship. Depending on the outcome of the condition of the pinz it may be worth note to others with similar interests.
Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him:
better take a closer look at the American Indian.---Henry Ford
GadgetPhreak
United States of America

Post by GadgetPhreak »

The Pinz arrived at my place a couple of weeks ago. It's in great condition and the shipping worked out great. I went through Plycon Group to ship it (they use fully enclosed trailers and are one of the preferred shippers used by several of the luxury car companies in the area here).

I took the Pinz up to TrailReady in Mt Vernon and had it fitted for new rims and ordered a full set of KM2's to get mounted to them.

Next I placed an order for a new clutch assembly and master cylinder to take care of some clutch issues. Need to find time to start the install, have been busy at work and my oldest daughter just got engaged so my attention (and $'s) have shifted to venues and wedding plans...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
King County Search & Rescue | Regional Special Vehicles Unit
1972 710M - Building up for SAR use
Follow my build, learn more, or contact me: http://www.sarpinz.com
NEWFISHER

Post by NEWFISHER »

I'm thinking a Snoqualmie Summit wedding. Shuttling everyone up in the Pinz and you need to get the clutch done to make that happen for her :)
GadgetPhreak
United States of America

Post by GadgetPhreak »

NEWFISHER wrote:I'm thinking a Snoqualmie Summit wedding. Shuttling everyone up in the Pinz and you need to get the clutch done to make that happen for her :)
I like the way you think... [WINKING FACE]
King County Search & Rescue | Regional Special Vehicles Unit
1972 710M - Building up for SAR use
Follow my build, learn more, or contact me: http://www.sarpinz.com
NEWFISHER

Post by NEWFISHER »

"" I took the Pinz up to TrailReady in Mt Vernon and had it fitted for new rims and ordered a full set of KM2's to get mounted to them. ""

Pics or it didn't happen