Higher Ground Off Road stickers

All things not relating to the other forums.
Higher Ground

Post by Higher Ground »

I'm in the proccess of opening up my own 4x4 shop in Maple Ridge B.C. , Canada . After I put my shop on Facebook I started getting requests for shop stickers . would annybody like a shop sticker for there ride ? I'm still planning to pick up a 712 for my shop truck , and adding a rear 1/2 body to it . I recently was offerd 2 , 710's for $4000.00 , but at this time I'm not able to afford ( and they are not a 712 ) . Once I have my shop up and running and I have a 712 I plan on building parts for it (or for other Pinz. owners )
texas pinzgauer

Post by texas pinzgauer »

A number of folks around the US have built or fabricated accessories for Pinzgauers for many years.

If you can figure out cost effective ways to build (and ship) winch bumpers, roof racks, rear steps, hub steps, cooler holders, cup holders and the like, there's probably an audience for those and other after market goodies for Pinzgauers...if that's what you were talking about.
Looking for next new (for me) toy
1974 712M - sold
1973 710M - sold

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 3094951494
Higher Ground

Post by Higher Ground »

I've looked around , on the shipping for bumpers , very $$ . Road trips sound fun...... , once or twice a year . I do plan on traveling to SEMA once my shop is running , so a Nov. road trip would a be easy 2 day trip .
pinzwheeling

Re: Fastest way to lose money

Post by pinzwheeling »

AZ712DK wrote:If you are looking for the fastest way to lose money highly suggest Las Vegas or making aftermarket parts for Pinzgauers.

Brian
He's already found a better way, starting his own business!
Last edited by pinzwheeling on Mon May 10, 2010 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

Looking for a deal on a Toyota or used car?
email: rosenblumm@gmail.com
Erik712m

Post by Erik712m »

Brian, you mean you're not setting at the table just counting the millions.
Higher Ground

Post by Higher Ground »

Yes starting up my own shop . Until I have a Pinz. to work from I can only list off the mods that I think that would make . Bumpers , tire carriers , exocages , wheel spacers / adapters , tool mounts and snorkles .
texas pinzgauer

Post by texas pinzgauer »

As everyone above has so accurately pointed out, as much as we love our Pinzgauers and are fussing over them at every opportunity, you might have a more robust audience for accessories and fabricated items if you focused on Jeeps, Toyotas and the like. Of course you'll have more competition too.

Land Rover Defenders are very cool and those are typically owned by a strong ($) demographic group. I don't know how to categorize the demographics of the Pinzgauer community - some are free spending and some live in the desert, off the grid and with very little money.
Looking for next new (for me) toy
1974 712M - sold
1973 710M - sold

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 3094951494
Higher Ground

Post by Higher Ground »

My current source is will always be Jeep's . I have my shop located near the trail head of 3 local trails , that meens lots of broken 4x4's . I just can't keep any truck stock . With all of thse broken truck out there , I can make some extra cash taking the shop to the busted rig . That is what a 712 would be for ( add a generator , welder , parts bins , and a cash register ) Just showing up to the local trails with my shop logos on the side of the Pinz. would bring business .
4x4Pinz
United States of America

Post by 4x4Pinz »

While I am a die hard pinz fan, it sounds like for what you are wanting to do a 404 Mog would work much better. SAV had those service mogs there already set up and would have been perfect for your needs.
http://www.pinzgauer.com/shpics.php?tab ... s&idnum=21