Neat red Pinz on fleaBay

All things not relating to the other forums.
edzz
United States of America

Neat red Pinz on fleaBay

Post by edzz »

Pinz on fleaBay has 2.2 L motor and gets 30 mpg. :lol: :lol: Truth in advertizing is alive and well in Prescott :roll:
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
westernair
United States of America

Re: Neat red Pinz on fleaBay

Post by westernair »

his response to my questioning

This particular pinz came with a gas 2.2 litre. Ive pump tested this rig at 30mpg and even better during a mild winter. just fyi, i sold it tonight anyhow but i wanted to at least get back to you. it went for $10k. sorry.

- pvclassics
Shawn

62 haffy Bantam
61 haffy 4 door

72 710K - Sold
73 712M - Sold
ccalingaert

Post by ccalingaert »

I get 30mpg from time to time in my pinz, but eventually I reach the bottom of the hill.
Chris
'74 710K
Twin Pinzies

Post by Twin Pinzies »

30 mpg? Liar liar, pants on fire!
krick3tt

Post by krick3tt »

no red pinz on ebay.....
Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him:
better take a closer look at the American Indian.---Henry Ford
BobbyD
United States of America

Post by BobbyD »

1971 710K S
N2PNZ
GenevaPinz
Switzerland

Post by GenevaPinz »

"30-35mpg" and "Shows 1906 km on the odo, if it's rolled 100 I wouldn't know" are just priceless.
Jan

'72 Pinzgauer 710M
4x4Pinz
United States of America

Post by 4x4Pinz »

What? Do you mean to say you don't get 30 to 35 Meters Per Gallon in your pinz :wink: . Guess I will have to recalculate mine.
audiocontr
United States of America

Post by audiocontr »

1973 712m
1968 Haflinger
1965 Pathfinder
1978 GMC Palm Beach (Hey, its got 6 wheels!!)
krick3tt

Post by krick3tt »

It might be worth 10K if he didn't inflate it's abilities. Can't just paint something
and make it a super pinz.
Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him:
better take a closer look at the American Indian.---Henry Ford
spandit

Post by spandit »

Nice looking rims. Perhaps it has got a different engine in it, hopefully the new owner will pop up on here soon

I wonder how efficient the stock Pinz engine would be in a lighter, more aerodynamic vehicle?
--

Robin

Pinzgauer 710K
MegaJolt ignition
(upgrading to MicroSquirt)
4x4Pinz
United States of America

Post by 4x4Pinz »

as you watch the vids and look at the pics you can see that this truck has seen some offroad use. It would appear that the seller is not a pinz guy but rather a dealer and more than likely made a mistake in the listing of the engine. I could not help but notice the little things like no wiper motor, dents in the gas tank, bent up rear bumperette, bad door panels..... Seems a little rich for a truck in this shape but like has been mentioned on here before, if this one sells for that amount just think what your truck is worth.
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

Guys I just hope (tongue in cheek) that I am not being insufferable when I say that My 710k easily gets 30MPG imperial.........just not with the original engine (OM602 DIESEL).........I did once run a car that got the same gas mileage as a standard Benzine powered Pinz......it was a Vanden Plas Princess 4Ltr R (Rolls Royce 4Ltr motor)!!!! I,ve just this minute come from a Landrover Forum where they were discussing the merits of the 6 in Line 2.6 Ltr Rover Benzine engine (a very smooth and quiet water cooled motor) I am guessing that this Landrover engine gets somewhere like the same gas mileage as the Steyr air cooled? (they claim about 15/16MPG imperial for the Landrover engine. (I apologise for not researching, I can honestly say that I have not a clue what a Benzine powered Pinz does to the gallon! I bought my Pinz already converted by the 'Pinzmeister' I really could not have afforded to run a Benz Powered Pinz in UK at those fuel prices....so I comissioned the 'meister' to find a good 710k and convert for me. (Please note that this conversion suits me and my local conditions and the roads I drive...it would not suit some of you)
Aiming to introduce UK Politicians to Piano wire and Lamposts!